Water Is Your Best Friend
Do you drink enough water?
Did you know that about two-thirds of your body is made up from water? And not just your body: 70 % of your brain and 30 % of your bones are also composed of this element. Drinking enough water throughout the day will not only ensure the efficiency and well functioning of our body and organs but it will also provide us with countless other benefits that will help us stay fit, young and happy. Water in fact is the source of life and the human body can not go on efficiently without having enough from it.
Here are the top 5 reasons to drink water:
- It makes you look younger: by moisturizing your skin, water is a natural remedy against fatigue and dark circles. Water will give you a clearer skin and a healthy, glowing complexion.
- It helps you loose weight and maintain a lean body: Staying hydrated will save you from eating unnecessary calories as it keeps you full. Also, if you have enough water your inner organs will do their job properly and burn fat more effectively.
- It prevents headaches: Dehydration can trigger migraines and severe headaches. We might not realize but we loose water constantly by exhaling and sweating, too. Drink plenty of water and keep smiling.
- It gets rid of toxins: your kidneys need water, too, to get rid of toxins in the body. Water will also allow cells remove waste and take in nutrients better.
- It boosts your performance: Water helps with concentration and physical performance as well. Sweating during your workout causes muscles to loose water but if you keep hydrated you will be more energized and be able to push harder.
Massage Therapists also encourage customers to drink plenty of water after their treatment. It will help with dehydration and also improve circulation.